Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week of April 12th

Time for another week of meals! Hopefully you will find some recipes here that appeal to you!

Monday, April 12th: Mexican night! Chicken Quesadillas with Tortilla Chips and Guacamole! Ole! (I don't really have a specific recipe I follow when making quesadillas, and I'm sure most of you have your own quesadilla recipes already. However, I typed something up just to give you an idea anyway.)

Tuesday, April 13th: Eating at a friend's house for Glidol night (Glidol= GLee + American IDOL). Yay! So you're on your own for tonight!

Wednesday, April 14th: Roast Beef and Swiss Panini, chips, fresh fruit

Thursday, April 15th: Broccoli, Cheddar, and Ham bake

Friday, April 16th: Cajun "Fried" Chicken with Sauteed Vegetables, Mashed Potatoes

Saturday, April 17th: Date night! Going to watch my brother-in-law's band, Shotgun Charlie, at Cue N Brew. Show starts at 7pm... come on out and join us!

Sunday, April 18th: Tuna Casserole (I don't have an exact recipe for this to share with you. But since this is probably the recipe my youngest step-son requests the most, I'm making it in honor of his 16th bday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment